- Compressor wheel - 58.8mm Inducer / 82mm Exducer.
- Turbine Outlet - 64mm
- 70lb/Minute Flow Rating
- 400-720HP Applications
- Variable preload angular contact bearings
- Twin gas ring seals at the compressor and turbine
- High strength, lightweight stainless steel center housing
- Full hydraulic damping of the rotating assembly
- Integrated oil contaminate filter
- M62 race material allows higher temperature operation
- Metallic bearing cages
The revolutionary UHF aero XR64S turbine delivers the greatest overall flow possible while simultaneously reducing inertia more than 30%, giving the fastest response we have ever observed at this power level.
The 70•64S is ideal for 58mm compressor inducer limited class racing. This turbo uses the largest compressor wheel allowed, which is paired to the ground breaking 64mm UHF turbine wheel that outflows the competitor's much larger turbine wheels. By having a smaller turbine wheel, rotating mass is significantly reduced which results in greater response and overall improved drivability. All of the flow, none of the lag.
This turbocharger is available in either an X2C, X2CF90, or X3C cover, depending on your size and space constraints; dimensions for covers are included in the product images.