- Compressor wheel - 73HTZ
- Flow rating - 57LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 52.6MM Inducer / 73MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless or MHI Stock Configuration
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Not Included - Required for proper lubrication.
The Green, with its quick response and hard hitting power curve, has long been the go to turbo for the Street crowd not wanting to sacrifice spool for a 500WHP trap speed. If you want a turbo that'll break necks but not make you wait, the Green is the turbo for you.
All EVO 9 turbos will now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" outlet and has a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing. Choose the "EVO 9 Cast O2 Housing" from the related items at the bottom of this page for the product page.
The FP EVO Stainless Turbine Housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
Attention: All Forced Performance turbochargers are built to order to your exact specifications and should not be considered on the shelf ready to ship unless specifically noted on the work order. Build times vary by model of turbo and options of said turbocharger, therefore we cannot guarantee a delivery date or ETA.